Premier University, Chittagong
1. A Passage to India: a strained dialogue between the East and the West- from the journal of Jahangirnagar University named Harvest(Volume 22)ISSN No: 1729-8326
Year of publication: July 2007
2. Professional Dignity Supersedes Personal Relationship in The Remains of the Day- from the journal of Independent University of Bangladesh named ChaosISSN No 2304-3792
Year of publication: June, 2012
3. Analyzing Christopher’s Personal and Professional Life through Other Characters in When We Were Orphans- from the journal of Jahangirnagar University named Harvest( Volume 33)ISSN No: 1729-8326
Year of publication: October, 2019
4. Searching for the Glorious Past from the Rubbles: A Study on “The Waste Land”-from the journal of Cumilla University.
Year of Publication: 2019.
5. Historicizing England in Eliot’s “The Waste Land” and “Four Quartets”.Has been accepted for the journal of Stamford University, Dhaka. (2020)
6. Bangladeshi Folk Songs: A ‘Nation-Thing’- has been accepted for South Asian (Nepal Bangladesh Studies) Journal.
B.A.Honors, M.A.Masters in English, National
Poems of different ages, South Asian Novels.